Copyright © 2014. Your Company Name. All Rights Reserved.
Here's the thing:
- You want traffic...tons of it and not just any type of traffic. You want high quality, targeted visits from people that want what you sell.
- You want to rank for keywords that will move the needle for your business.
- You want your customers to discover your website, click on your links, and visit your website instead of your competitors'.
- And once they are on your website, you want them to read through your content.
- You want them to sign-up to your email list. Download your whitepaper. Register for your webinar.
- Or just do whatever you want them to do.
However, you will not get any of these benefits from your website if you IGNORE publishing high-quality SEO-optimized content search engines and your customers love.
Now, there are two things you can do:
Either write the content yourself or hire professional, experienced SEO content writers with proven track records to handle your SEO content needs.
For the first option - Write the content yourself. Do you have the time to research content ideas; dig up profitable keywords; do a competitor analysis; then write, optimize, and publish content consistently?
And still, have the time to focus on the other important parts of your business?
Why waste precious scarce time doing what you can outsource to professional SEO Content writers?
Why you should hire Professional SEO Content Writers
You want to save time. You want to focus on the tasks you love. You want your website to rank top for keywords that make business sense to you.
Is that right?
Here are other reasons you should hire SEO writers to work with you:
Experienced SEO Content Writers are accomplished storytellers
You see, your customers don't want to be sold. They don't want to feel like they're reading a sales letter. What do you do in that case?
Hiring an SEO writer helps you accomplish that. They are able to take your value propositions and turn it into compelling stories that connect, communicates, and convinces your audience.
SEO content writers understand to remain in business they must meet and exceed their customer's expectations, which include timely delivery of all deliverables.
The professional writer has so much at stake. They know one bad review from unsatisfied clients could ruin years of hard work and reputation - so you can be sure they'd do everything within their control to keep you happy.
Ability to simplify technical concepts
An experienced SEO-writer not only weaves compelling stories around your products and services; they are also able to explain technical terms to a grade 5 reader.
The thing is, the content writer understands what it means to write for the web. They know one quality of writing persuasive web copy is to write in such a way that even a 5 grader understands what the content is about.
Knows when and how to use Keywords
Keywords help search engines understand what your content is about. The keywords sprinkled across a post helps the search engine bot identify important parts of the content.
An experienced SEO content writer understands this. Hence, when creating a piece of content, they are able to strategically include the keywords in places where they are most impactful.
The SEO content writer understands what on-page optimization is about and goes all out to ensure every page follows the standard anatomy of on-page optimization.
Here's where we come in...with our SEO content writing services to help you dominate search results with valuable, compelling, keyword-optimized content...
What you get when you hire us for your SEO content needs:
- Top-Notch, Grammatically-correct, SEO-Optimised Content.
- A reliable SEO Content Copywriter.
- Quick turnaround with content delivered in any format you want (.docx, .PDF, etc)
- Proper content structure and formatting.
- Unlimited revisions until you are satisfied.
- 24/7 customer support